Followers

Saturday 3 June 2017

Challenge 4

Hi everyone welcome to this months challenge.
The winner and top 3 from Challenge 3 will be announced shortly.
Please remember you can enter any fairy make, or other characters in our challenges.

We will also be starting to have sponsors shortly so thank you to the stores who will be kindly sponsoring us.



CHALLENGE 4
Just for fun no prize given.

This month our challenge theme is
Anything goes/ With the optional theme of Summer Solstice

Here is some inspiration from my fantastic design team.

Fiona

Claire

Tracey

Gale

Good luck everyone and look forward to seeing your makes.


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the challenges and the fabulous DT inspiration. I tried to join 6 times and it won't allow me to join. I will try again in the future. Maybe it will work at another time. Have a wonderful day! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a really tough time following too, but it finally took. In face, I think I tried before and gave up. Persistence rules. LOL Love the DT inspiration. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a question please - if you have a Just For Fun Challenge, do you still pick "Winners" or top choices? Thank you. ellisdonna70@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for choosing my Ching-Chou Kuik Flora & Fauna Sunflower card as one of the top 3. I really love your challenges and the fabulous creations by the DT! Have a wonderful day! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete